Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program
The City of Thibodaux administers the HCV Program (formally referred to as Section 8). Rental assistance payments are made directly to the participating landlord. These payments are provided under a contract between the Public Housing Authority (City of Thibodaux) and landlord on behalf of an eligible participant. Applications to be placed on the waitlist are taken once a year and the waitlist is currently closed.
The waitlist is currently: closed.
We do advertise at least 30 days prior to opening the list. Please check back frequently!
We welcome Landlords to the City of Thibodaux to participate in the HCV program.
Please contact email@example.com to schedule a landlord briefing with the Housing Director.
You will need to provide the following information:
- Your name
- A valid Driver's License or Government-issued ID and Social Security Card or LLC Business Name and LLC Number
- Proof Of Ownership of the unit
- W-9 https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- Deposit Form and Voided Check
- Email Acknowledgement Form