|- 03/17/2020 EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION PRINT|
|- 09/09/2020 Exam-Accounting Specialist-September 2020|
|No jobs available. Please check back later!|
Attach the copies listed below to your employment application before returning it to the Civil Service Office.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN COPIES OR THE COPY CHARGE WILL BE $.55 A COPY!
- Attach a copy of your high school diploma, high school transcript or G.E.D.
- If you live within the city limits of Thibodaux and you are a registered voter, attach a copy of your current voter's registration card. This is for extra points. If you would like to obtain a voter's registration card, please visit the Voter's Registration Office at 307 West Fourth Street (located in old Argent Bank Bldg.) in Thibodaux, LA. The Phone Number to the Voter's Registration Office is: (985) 447-3526.
- If you have been in military service, attach a copy of your DD214 form showing honorable discharge or discharged under honorable conditions. This is extra points.
- Men between ages of 18 and 26 must bring a copy of your card showing evidence you have registered with the Selective Service System as a condition of employment. You can verify your Selective Service enrollment here. Please print out the verification page and return. If you have not enrolled, you may do so by clicking here. Bring us a copy of the card when you receive it. Your card will probably take 90 days to arrive.*
* - Thibodaux City Council Resolution #755